Disney Plus Language Glitch
When Disney Plus subscribers accessed the streaming site a few years back, they found a new surprise waiting for them.
The language of the content kept switching back and forth. This means that opening Disney Plus can sometimes get you an error language set up like Spanish or German.
Rumors started floating around that it was a cyberattack, but it turned out to be a boring glitch. This Disney Plus glitch troubled users initially however, their Customer Support eventually resolved it. So, how do I fix the Disney Plus glitch if I face a similar situation? You can contact customer service, and they will do the job for you!
How To Change Disney+ Language From Disney+ App
If you want to change the language on your Disney+ app, it works similarly to changing your profile settings from the browser.
- Launch the Disney Plus app, scroll to the bottom and click your profile in the lower right corner.
- Locate your accounts Profiles section and select Edit Profiles.
- Choose your profile, scroll to the bottom, and locate the App Language tab.
- Select the language you wish to use from the list.
- In the upper right corner, click Done.
- text will appear on your screen.
- Thats all there is to it. On Disney Plus, the language is now modified.
How To Change Language On Disney Plus Using Pc
You can change the language of a particular movie or show on Disney Plus by selecting the icon on the top right side while watching that movie or show.
You can also follow these steps to change the default language using PC:
Read Also: How To Speak Ghana Language
How To Do Disney Plus Change Language On Pc/smart Tv/apple Tv
Open your Disney plus account.
Select any Disney plus video to watch.
Play the video & pause it.
Hover the mouse on the screen to let the quick “settings” option on the screen.
Click on the appeared “Settings” icon given on the top right corner of the screen.
Select your preferred language under the “Audio” option shown left-side on the screen.
Again start playing the video.
How To Change Language On Disney Plus In The Content Setting
Open your Disney plus app, or you can open the disneyplus.com/begin website through the web browsers
Find, select and play the movie to watch.
After playing the content, pause it and go to the “Settings” icon shown on the top right corner of the screen.
A window will open having two columns, “Audio” on the left side & “Subtitle” on the right side.
Select the language of your choice under the “Audio” section.
Next, you need to select “Subtitle” from the right column.
Or, you can go for the “Off” option, if you don’t want any subtitle option.
Once you are done with the selection, hit on the “X” or “Back arrow” icon to exit the page.
Read Also: What Language Do Italians Speak
How To Change Content Language On Disney Plus
If you want to watch content in a different language, Disney Plus may have a few options for you too. Here, however, it all depends on the movie or show you want to watch, as not all of them have the same options.
Here’s one example. Pixar’s brand new “Soul” has multiple audio options, as well as plenty of subtitle versions too. You can hear the film in English, German, Danish, French, Italian, Portuguese, and plenty others, and read the subtitles in similar languages. You can check the picture above to see some differences.
Here’s how you can do this:
- Go to Disney Plus and choose the film or show you want to watch.
- Tap the play button and wait for the content to load
- When it starts playing, you’ll notice a rectangle-shaped button. Tap on it, and you’ll open up the Audio and Subtitles menu.
- Make the choices you want and tap the arrow to go back to the original screen.
The steps are similar to all Disney Plus apps, so you should be able to manage just fine.
As Disney Plus expands and grows, we’re going to see more languages on that list. Whether they’re added ahead of time, or they’ll be added as they go, it remains to be seen. Older content may already come with a much wider selection if the movie already has the dubs and subtitles ready. However, the most likely scenario is that Disney Plus will only add these ones once they expand in a certain country, even if they do have them all on file.
Choose Your Movie Or Show
The next thing you want to do is select a film or TV show or documentary that you want to watch.
It could be anything, from StarWars to The Lion King, or the Beyoncé visual album and Taylor Swift mini-concert. I wrote this article during the holiday months, so I chose the Star Wars Holiday Special.
Whatever you want to watch, go ahead and select it right now.
Recommended Reading: Speech Pathology Online Masters Programs
How Do I Change My Disney Plus From Spanish To English On Roku
Start watching any movie or television program on the Disney+ channel as usual. Press and hold the * button on the remote control while the video is playing until a menu appears. The Audio track setting can be highlighted using the arrow keys. To select a language after it has been highlighted, use the left and right arrows.
How To Change Video/subtitles Language On Disney Plus
Firstly, you can change the caption/audio from the playback settings. This will change the language for only a particular show. Also, you must note that on some shows/movies, the languages and subtitles will be available as per the country/region.
You can also choose the language of the content before playing any shows.
Don’t Miss: Best Programming Language To Start With
Solution : Create A New Disney Plus Profile
If you are experiencing the language on Disney Plus switches from native language to a different one then you should consider using a different profile.
Creating a new profile
- Open the Disney Plus app
- Select the Profile icon.
- Add the information for your Profile .
- Select Save. This will create a new Disney Plus profile.
- Select the new Profile, and then stream content using that Profile.
What Language Options Does Disney Plus Provide
Being a global name, Disney plus has always ensured that every user can enjoy the content and a desirable language. The company understands that different people want to watch the same content in the regional language they can understand. So, they provide a range of language options to select and make sure that you have a great time.
Following are some of the most common languages you can find on the Disney plus app.
The four most common languages that are always available and classic Disney plus content are Dutch, Spanish, English, and French. Apart from this, there are several other languages available.
How To Customize Subtitle Disney Plus On A Web Browser
Open your Disney plus account while using your login credentials.
Select any content to watch & play it & pause it.
Click on the “Audio & Subtitle” option from the top right corner of the screen.
Select “in gear icon” to access the subtitle.
Customize your subtitle by changing its style/font/size etc.
The changed appearance will be automatically saved on the web browser.
Change The Language From The Disney+ App
You can also change the language setting from the application of Disney plus. So here are some steps you should follow.
- Go to the Disney Plus app and select the profile on the right side of the screen.
- Then, click on Edit Profiles. Select the edit option to change.
- After that, select the option of App Language. Here you can choose the preferred language.
- Tap Done in the right corner. So, you will get the text to appear on the screen as updated.
- Then your language successfully changes.
Recommended Reading: Maid Of Honor Speeches Examples
How To Change Disney+ Language On Roku
What to change the language on Disney Plus on Roku, simply follow these steps:
- Launch Disney Plus and select a title you want to stream
- To view the Audio menu, push the Star button on the remote.
- Choose your preferred language in the drop-down menu.
- Continue to watch Disney Plus on Roku in a different language.
How To Change App Language On Disney Plus
Another way to change the language on Disney Plus is by setting a different app language for each profile. This setting will apply changes to the system menu on Disney Plus.
You must note that if the video you are trying to stream does not sync with your app language, it will change to English by default. Similarly, if the video does not play in English, it will play in the available language.
Read Also: Easiest European Language To Learn
How To Change The Language On Disney Plus Within The Show Or Movie Settings
1. Open the Disney Plus app or navigate to the website on your browser.
2. Tap or click the movie or show you would like to watch.
3. Once your selection is playing, pause it before tapping or clicking the Settings icon in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
4. A window with two columns will open. In the first column,you’ll find audio options. Select the language you desire.
4. A window with two columns will open. In the first, you’ll find audio options. Select the language you desire.
5. In the second column to the right, select your subtitles. If you don’t plan on using subtitles, select Off.
6. Close the window by tapping or clicking the X or back arrow icon once you’ve made your choices.
Quick tip: The steps above will only change for the specific profile, so if you have multiple profiles, you’d need to repeat the process to update their language settings using this method.
How To Change The Language On Disney Plus In Australia In The Profile Settings
You can also change the language on Disney Plus via profile settings. This setting will change the language of all Disney Plus content for the selected profile.
Simply follow these steps to change the language on Disney Plus on the profile settings:
Recommended Reading: Language Spoken In Dominican Republic
How To Change The Audio Or Subtitles Language On Disney+
Want to watch Spanish Disney movies? Or at least Disney movies in Spanish? It’s a great way to learn a new language or to feel more comfortable watching something in a different language. Here’s how to change the audio or subtitles language while you watch a show or movie.
Disney+ doesn’t have an up to date list of its language options on the website. Instead, you need to check individual movies and shows to see what language options are available to you.
Pick a movie or TV show to watch.
These options vary according to what you’re watching. The majority of content includes audio options for English and Spanish, with other shows like The Simpsons expanding the options to include German, French, and Italian. Subtitle options for some shows include up to 16 different languages.
How To Change Language On Disney Plus Using Roku
If you are looking for how to change language on Disney Plus on Roku, then you can do so easily. While changing the audio language, you can also change the subtitles language. So, you dont have to worry about how to change subtitle language on Disney Plus Roku.
You can follow these steps to change the language or to fix the Disney Plus language glitch on Roku:
Recommended Reading: Why Is Free Speech Important
How To Create A New Disney Plus Profile In Less Than Five Minutes:
If youre also stuck with Disney Plus in Spanish, German, or any other language, creating a new profile can help. Many users have reported that they were able to fix a language issue in their Disney Plus account by creating a new profile. You will need to follow the steps below to create a new profile.
- Launch the Disney Plus app on your device.
- Then click on the profile icon.
- Now select Add Profile.
- Now you can select the icon, or you can skip the step.
- Add your name and other information on the Add Profile screen and select Save.
Now launch this latest profile and try playing the show or movie. Check if Disney Plus is stuck in Spanish or any other language.
Disney Plus Language Wrap Up
And there you have it, folks!
Thats all you will ever really need to know about how to change language on Disney Plus.
We covered a whole whole lot! Heres some of what we went over in this Disney Plus support article:
- How to change the language on Disney Plus
- How to change Disney+ language on Roku
- How to change Disney+ language on Fire TV
- How to show subtitles and change language for Disney Plus
- How to watch Mandalorian in a specific language
- How to see Coco in Spanish on Disney+
If you have any other questions about how to fix your settings, please let me know in the comments section below.
You can also always call Disney Plus support or chat with them for more assistance. Find out how and where to do that right here: How to Contact Disney Plus Customer Service Number.
Follow me on and @disfordisney_ for more great and helpful Disney articles.
Have a magical day!
You May Like: Google Chrome Text To Speech
What Are Disney Plus Language Options Available
Disney Plus has several different languages to choose from when watching content. The following is a list of the language choices on Disney Plus.
Here is how you can change language on Disney+ on Apple TV:
- Launch your Disney+ app on Apple TV.
- Choose a title that you wish to watch.
- Select Audio and Subtitle settings from the upper right corner of the video player.
- Choose your preferred language from the audio menu.
- Now you can watch your favorite title of Disney Plus on Apple TV.
Managing Disney Subtitles On A Roku Device
Alternatively, you can manage your subtitles for all apps from the Roku Settings menu heres how.
There are several options to choose from it might help to take a few minutes to familiarize yourself with the menu.
Disney Subtitles on Newer Rokus Key Tip
You should also know that newer Rokus allow you to disable subtitles during playback.
Don’t Miss: Parts Of Speech In English Grammar
How Can You Change The Language On Your Disney Plus App
If youre using the Disney plus app, you can easily change the language to your preferred one by following a few steps. It is actually easier compared to the steps that you need to follow for changing the language on a browser.
These are the set of steps that we need to perform while changing the language on the app.
- Launch the Disney plus app.
- Check out the Bottom right corner of the app and then click on Profile.
- From the Menu, select the option called Edit profiles.
- Select the Profile you want to edit, and then select App language.
- Immediately will be provided with a huge List of choices from which you need to select one.
- Once youre done and satisfied, press Done.
And thats all to enjoy their next movies or shows in your preferred language.
Why Are My Disney Plus Movies Playing In Spanish
There are a few reasons why your Disney Plus movies might be playing in Spanish. If youre using a Spanish Disney Plus account, your movies will automatically play in Spanish. If youre using a different language account, your movies may be playing in Spanish because of your devices settings.
If your device is set to a Spanish language, your Disney Plus movies will automatically play in Spanish. To change your devices language settings, go to your devices Settings menu and select Language & Region. Under Region, select the language that you would like your device to use.
If youre using a Spanish Disney Plus account, all of your Disney Plus content will automatically play in Spanish. To change your accounts language settings, go to your accounts Profile page and select the language that you would like your account to use.
If youre using a different language Disney Plus account, your devices language settings may be overriding your accounts language settings. To change your accounts language settings, go to your accounts Profile page and select the language that you would like your account to use.
If youre having trouble changing your devices language settings, or youre not sure how to change them, please contact your devices manufacturer for assistance.
You May Like: Best Programming Language For Data Science