Financial Persuasive Speech Topics
Persuasive Speech Topics On Business
Sports Health And Science
74.The truth about GMOs 75.Why homeopathic medicine should be more heavily regulated76.Is eating meat bad for the environment?77.The dangers of refined sugar78.The harmful effects of palm oil harvesting79.How fast fashion negatively impacts the environment80.Zoos are not contributing to wildlife conservation81.The pay disparity between men and women in professional sports82.The advantages and disadvantages of factory farming
Read Also: What Number Amendment Is Freedom Of Speech
Persuasive Speech Topics For Students
- M.Ed., Education Administration, University of Georgia
- B.A., History, Armstrong State University
There is a small but important difference between planning a persuasive speech and writing a persuasive essay. First, if you are planning a persuasive speech, you should think about a topic that can engage your audience. For this reason, you may want to consider a few topics before settling on the one that allows you to be more descriptive and entertaining.
Another important factor when picking a persuasive speech topic is to choose one that can provoke your audience. If you stir up a little emotion in your audience members, you’ll keep their attention. The list below is provided to help you brainstorm. Choose a topic from this list or use the list to generate an idea of your own.
Top Persuasive Speech Topics On Health
Read Also: Does United Healthcare Cover Speech Therapy
Potentially Easy Persuasive Speech Topics
Below are 90 possible persuasive topics chosen for their broad appeal, and because they are subjects people generally feel strongly about.
Read them through, making a note of any that jump out and that you think you may be able to use. These will be the ones you’ll find much ‘easier’ than the others because you’re already interested!
List Of Persuasive Speech Topics
- Will punishing bullies help?
- How to speak confidently in public?
- Do exam results alone determine a childs worth?
- Do video games promote violence?
- How to overcome the fear of Maths?
- Should schools have longer recess time?
- Should schools make swimming lessons mandatory?
- What is the best age to own a mobile phone?
- What is better: Paper books or E-Books?
- How to overcome exam fever?
You May Like: Rosetta Stone Unlimited Languages Price
Bring Emotions To The Table
At the end of the day, if its something youre passionate about, chances are it triggers an emotional response in you. And if it does this for you, it can do this for your audience, too. The more you care about your speech topic, the easier itll be to write and deliver a speech that really resonates with your audience. If you stand up there and dont really care about your topic, itll be a tough sell to get your audience to keep listening to you.
Dont be afraid of provocative or controversial topics. The point of your speech is to keep your audiences attention, and one of the best ways to do that is to appeal to emotions. Think of your speech like a debate, but you get everyones attention for the entire duration and no one is going to interrupt you.
Why Should You Use Our Assignment Help Service
- You get unique plagiarism-free papers
- We ensure timely delivery of all assignments
- Papers are of unmatchable quality
- We can handle assignments of any deadline
- We have a pool of skilled, experienced native English writers
- The minimum requirement to be a writer with our company is to have a bachelors degree
- Writers go through rigorous tests and mentorship
- You get a subject-relevant academic writer
- We ensure strict adherence to paper instructions
- We can handle tackle bulk assignments
- We charge fair and reasonable prices
- We offer awesome discounts to our clients
- Our customer support is available 24/7
- You get superb grades consistently
- We guarantee 100% privacy and confidentiality
- We are 100% legit
- Customer satisfaction is our core priority
- You can communicate directly with the writer
- Our quality assurance department ensures your papers quality is top-notch
- We have secure payment methods
You May Like: Sertoma Speech And Hearing Center
St 10 Good Persuasive Speech Topics
- global warming is real/not real
- single parent adoption
- video games do/do not promote violence
- religion does/does not belong in public education
- gun companies should/should not be held responsible for gun crimes
- courts should/should not try juveniles as adults
- force should/should not be used to protect human rights
- religious slaughter of animals should/should not be banned
- vaccinations should/should not be compulsory
Good Persuasive Speech Topics
By: Susan Dugdale | Last modified: 08-06-2022
50 persuasive speech ideas, plus example topic treatments
You want good persuasive speech topics and, fortunately I’ve got quite a few here.
My list of 50 is below.
However, whether they are good for you and your audience is something to seriously think about before making your final choice.
Also Check: Norton Science And Language Academy
History English And The Humanities
24.Teaching evolution vs. creationism in elementary schools25.Was Galileo a heretic?26.Jane Austen and early Victorian feminist literature27.Is it possible to be extremely wealthy and not become consumed by power?28.Who was the first real feminist?29.What was the real cause of the American Civil War?30.The role of women in ancient cultures31.How smart were the Ancient Egyptians?32.Is food addiction a real issue?33.The conspiracy theories about Shakespeares work34.Is creativity something you are born with, or is it a skill people learn?35.The curse of Macbeth36.How children can benefit from reading the Harry Potter series
How To Create And Deliver A Compelling Persuasive Speech
Once youve chosen your persuasive speech topic and completed your research on the subject, youll begin the writing process. Use this step-by-step approach to produce an outstanding speech that easily persuades your audience to adopt your viewpoint.
Determine your thesis. What opinion or belief are you convincing your audience to embrace? Are you asking them to take a specific action after listening to your speech? Just as you do when writing a college essay, make sure your thesis or call-to-action is crystal clear before you start writing.
Organize your main arguments. Create an outline of the evidence or points youve collected to support your thesis. Make sure your ideas flow logically into each other and build your case.
Support your arguments with facts and examples. Youll want to use multiple sources for your evidence, with a preference for well-known or reputable sources. You can also get personal by using anecdotes from your own life or the lives of someone close to you. This will increase your persuasive speechs impact.
Add emotional connections with your audience. Make your argument more powerful by appealing to your audiences sense of nostalgia and common beliefs. Another tactic is to appeal to your listeners fears and rely on their instincts for self-preservation.
Don’t Miss: Sign Language For I Know
Simple Speech Topics: Discover Extra 18 Ideas
Below youll find some bonus topics from various fields:
In The Event That You Dont Like Your Paper:
- The writer will revise the paper up to your pleasing. You have unlimited revisions. You simply need to highlight what specifically you dont like about the paper, and the writer will make the amendments. The paper will be revised until you are satisfied. Revisions are free of charge
- We will have a different writer write the paper from scratch.
- Last resort, if the above does not work, we will refund your money.
Recommended Reading: Best Spanish Language Shows On Netflix
Speech Topics In English For Students And Children
Many times we have wanted our voices to be heard and also inspire others with our ideas and thoughts. However, we arent able to do so in the correct manner sometimes. It is mostly because one fails to find the right words at the right times. That is why we have speeches. They help you attract the attention of the audience and make people listen to you. In school and college, speech topics become a part of our lives. While it is comparatively easy to write an essay, to deliver a speech is an entirely different thing. Proper persuasive speech topics can help you inform and convince your target audience. In order to do that, you need to do thorough research and state valid points to make a good impression.
When we talk about persuasive speech topics, it is important to note that they must inform, educate, convince or motivate your audience. In other words, you will be influencing them to accept your point of view. The finest persuasive speech topics are always stimulating, daring and very crisp and clear. Always remember to choose an interesting persuasive speech topic. It will help attract the attention of the listener or reader from the start to the end. Moreover, make sure to have ample knowledge about the topics, which will assist you in counter-questioning.
Table of content
Top Persuasive Speech Topics For 2022 On Entertainment
- Reality shows are a source of exploitation
- Reality shows are anything but real
- Media has a negative influence on teenagers
- Media influences political decisions
- TV shows influence human behavior
- TV shows reflect the society around
- Reality shows reduce human IQ
- TV shows are a great source of motivation
- Reality shows are scripted
- Reality shows dilute important topics of discussion
Recommended Reading: Open Source Text To Speech
Easy Persuasive Speech Topics
- All school children should wear a uniform
- Exams give little indication of a student’s real ability
- Advertising in schools should be banned
- Homeschooling is better than traditional education
- Schools should ban soda
- Schools should not serve French fries
- Single-sex schools are better than mixed/co-ed
- School is not the place for sex education
- Students should be allowed to leave school at 14 to learn a trade
- Going to college is not the key to a prosperous future
- All students should master a 2nd language
- History textbooks do not tell the truth
The Myth Of ‘easy’ And An ‘easy’ Speech
That word ‘easy’ is very tempting. It seductively implies something you can fling together, without a lot of effort, at short notice.
An ‘easy’ speech is not going to take a lot of work to plan, research, to write, or to practice. Everything needed to prepare it will be done without hassle, because it’s, ‘easy’. The entire process will flow smoothly from start to finish without fuss.
When you present the speech the audience will be spell-bound, riveted by your outstanding choice of subject and its treatment. In short, they will be amazed.
Don’t Miss: What Language Is Easiest To Learn
What Is A Persuasive Speech
Technically, persuasive speech is a special kind of speech in which an individual has to convince the audience to agree with his/ her point of view. Any persuasive speech is organized in a manner so as to expose the audience to different points at different times. The ultimate objective of speech writing help is to ensure that the audience understands what the presenter has to say and agrees with the views to at least a certain extent.
Undoubtedly, it is humanly impossible to persuade the entire audience to go with ones point of view with just a single speech. Additionally, as citizens of a democracy, each one of us is entitled to our opinion. Therefore, within limits, persuasive speeches focus on getting maximum agreement on the presenters point of view.
Workplace Persuasive Speech Topics
Recommended Reading: What To Say At Funeral Speech
You Can Improve Your Interactive & Social Skills
Literature courses and programs are some of the most interactive ones around. Why? Because it involves a lot of discussions, debates, storytelling sessions, and more.
In any literature class, one can always find various types of commentaries and speeches from professors and students alike.
Literature students have the unique opportunity of digging deeper into various subject areas. And the best part is that they can do so with all of their peers together.
Learning such interactive and engagement skills from ones classroom can help them greatly in their future careers.
Tips To Create A Winning Persuasive Speech
Having a great It’s not enough to have the greatest informative speech topic ideas. There are certain standards and hints that may help you generate an intriguing inspirational speech that everyone will enjoy.
Simply put, excellent persuading speech topics are those that create emotionally or ethically strong arguments, strong, well-researched/trustworthy evidence/arguments, and deal with issues of significant importance.
You must work hard to ensure that each paragraph of your essay is clear, useful and adds value to the reader. Here are some pointers to assist you in delivering a strong quality persuasive speech:
It takes time and effort to produce a good persuading speech. You must ensure that you’ve chosen one of the most effective persuasive speech topics and used the proper terminology to express your point. This is your opportunity to voice your opinion freely and honestly, so don’t be concerned or reserved.
Keep in mind that even if you don’t succeed the first time, you will be able to learn from your errors. You may also seek expert assistance and hire a speech writer online to ensure that you’ve completed your task correctly.
If you have no idea what is the best topic to write your persuasive speech on, professional essay writers can help.
MyPerfectPaper.net is a professional writing service that can help you craft an interesting and engaging persuasive speech.
Hire a professional essay writer now and get your persuasive speech done the way it should be.
Don’t Miss: The Five Love Language Test
You Can Become A Better Writer
Yes, the ability to write well depends a lot on ones imagination and frame of mind. But, to become a great or even good writer, one also needs to do a bit of reading.
This is because, without reading previous works, one will not be able to know the required standards for great pieces of text. And without it, one will not be able to write such that it grips their readers.
In the professional world, writers are some of the most well-paid workers. This is because they can convert heaps of information into understandable and engaging texts.
And this can help a business connect with its audience a whole lot more.
Technology Persuasive Speech Topics
– Will robots reduce or increase human employment opportunities?
– Does technology make kids lazy?
– What age should children be allowed to have a cell phone?
– Does electronic use make people less creative?
– Is Net Neutrality a good thing or a bad thing?
– Are search engines replacing libraries?
– Do violent video games encourage players to become violent in real life?
– Should online music be free of charge?
– Should all new buildings be energy efficient?
– What is the influence of technology on humanitys future?
You May Like: Examples Of Speech Of Introduction